Wednesday, August 29, 2007

work, work, work, wo-ork...

Today has been a busy day: "freelance" jobbing in the morning, ever more flat viewings in the afternoon (2 nice ones in one day, imagine that!), an interview for my new nanny-job (I wonder why anyone would want to leave me their prize-children) and a gallery exhibition opening of.., well, a friend's, I guess. Yay - love your work!

Thursday and Friday next week I'll be nannying the two Danish boys, I hope that'll go smoothly.. we'll see, C. has told me enough stuff about them during this last year to make me fear the youngest just a tad.

And my darling friend who deserted me and left for Brussels when I came here to London is here for the weekend, so hopefully we can manage to hook up.

All's good.

1 comment:

nurulazreenazlan said...

try not to corrupt those kids yeah?

hehe.