Wednesday, August 22, 2007

more flats, more "job"

So, my freelance job is going just great! Today I learned to wiggle my big toe and ear on the right hand side of the body! Very educational, and something I didn't imagine they wouldn't actually study at a research university!
Tomorrow I've got two experiments lined up, one more brain wave one and one hand something-something. I'm digging this - it's really easy money, and actually a quite interesting look into some rather obscure research areas. Friday I've got 3 experiments! You can almost make a living off this!!!

More flathunting today. I saw THE place I want to live - if I have a choice, this is my new home! After walking around in very drizzly/half rainy weather for 20 minutes, I walked to far up the road, had to go back, then entered an estate on the wrong side of the road, then came into the courtyard but disorientedly wandered out again following a waving of the guy I was meant to meet, and finally fought my way back into the courtyard and into the apartment. All rather embarrassing, as I called the poor guy 3 times while trying to get to the place!!! Anyways, the room was really nice, plenty of space, bright flat, nice kitchen, even nicer bathroom and the price was just marvellous! At 380£ a month including everything, that's a really good deal. So now I'm just waiting for Trev to call me back and tell me it's mine.. I'm hoping anyways..! Please, please, please!

As I sit here it's just started to really pour down outside. I am really missing the sunshine and hot temperatures from Greece :.(

1 comment:

nurulazreenazlan said...

Hey! (in true spirit of this Trev character) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!