Friday, August 24, 2007

s***

"So, eh, hey!"

"Hi, Trev!"

"So, yeah, hey, I just called to let you know that my flatmate's friend wanted the room, so, eh.. sorry. Well, hey, good luck finding another room. I'm sorry 'bout it..."

"Oh, I'm real sorry to hear that.. But I understand, your roomie's friend, I get it, it's only fair, huh. What a shame.."

So I'm back to hunting.

And as if that's not enough, my dear, dear childhood friend has now also broken up with her boyfriend after several years living together. What IS up with this bloody year? It's like the bad stuff just keeps rolling in. I really hope something good will come of all this..

Untill then, I'm back to flathunting (and man, even on the weekend of the biggest carnival in Europe, in Notting Hill!).

S***.

1 comment:

nurulazreenazlan said...

owh you poor thing.

it's ok, i'm sure you'll find a place that would suit you just as fine =)