Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Status update

So. My landlords have let my flat, meaning that I really need to start looking for something now. Not just browsing and thinking about it.. It's just difficult, you know.

Do I want to have my own studio flat or share? And in that case, how many do I want to share with? The area is pretty much sorted, I want to stay around here.. I've got my basketball 3+ times a week, and the potential of getting a job in the area around Old Street/Liverpool Street Station is good. But I could move a bit in any direction from here, Dalston, Newington, Angel, Old Street..

Have been looking for jobs too, lately, since I decided to postpone my urban design report a while. It's a bit of a challenge to find jobs in a sector that I'm not sure what is ;.) I would prefer to not do straight-up urban design right now, and am trying to find some sort of research job where I might be able to use my design knowledge too. So far I have found one job that looks really good, but that was just lucky. Have spent the last two days looking for more like it, but nothing has come up so far! So I guess I need to continue re-working my CV and writing a covering letter for this one job that I have found.

No comments: