Tuesday, August 28, 2007

more carnival!







So, yeah, I went again, this time accompanied by a friend, which was great! Someone to marvel with about all the crazy stuff going on! There were definately more people today. We got caught in several backed up patches, but I didn't find it too much. Here's how many people were there:



I could have stayed there several hours longer, dancing and taking it all in. Alas, another viewing (of a flat I don't want, unfortunately) was scheduled, so I had to get my ass to East London, as I am still working on this project. Tomorrow I don't think I'll get to see more flats, since my psycho-"freelancing" (!) is up to 3 sessions tomorrow, and I am going to the movies. But Wednesday and Thursday I already have a few viewings lined up. Hopefully I wil come across that *perfect* room and actually be offered it. They offered me one of the ones today, however it was really smal, 2x3 m. Nice people, great living room etc, but I'm just wondering if it might get a tad claustrophobic in that sort of a cubicle...

4 comments:

moif said...

Nice images. Very curvacious! Just what we like.

I see you've used bloggers new video upload function. Any idea how big a file it can take?

mlj said...

Glad you liked them! It was really good fun taking them too!

I really get into the music and smiling people, dancing and.. well, enjoying themselves - can't help but have a silly grin on my face. I was even dancing on the way home, a few hours later.. :.D

I have absolutely no idea how big a video it'll take.. I only ever tried with this one which is 7 seconds or so long.

nurulazreenazlan said...

next year i'll join the steel band and you dress up for the parade yeah?

i love every moment of it.

=)

mlj said...

..well, that's what we agreed on at the carnival, so maybe that's just what we'll have to do! ;.)