Thursday, February 08, 2007

so, I'm back....

After a month of pretty hefty busy-ness including but not limited to(!): the concluding of my term project, presenting it, making a portfolio for all work done so far at school, and packing up to go to LA + actually going there and coming back(!), I am back in cold, snowy London again. I have a week before the rest of the group comes back, and the programme at uni starts up again. Very, very nice. Time to recuperate.

It's beautiful though, and that is some consolation for leaving a warming LA, that reached well beyond 30 degrees C a couple of days before I left! However, wearing wool in layers and avoiding leaving the house as much as possible, I have been cozying about, cleaning up and doing nothing. Sleeping. I definately attribute that to the jetlag, although I am not sure whether it is true or not ;)

It was a nice trip, and especially the visits we had as a group to a number of architectural studios were interesting. More about that later!

Just a post to let people know that I AM alive - I've just been very busy.

2 comments:

moif said...

Welcome back

=)

mlj said...

Thank you! I'm glad someone noticed ;.)