Monday, February 19, 2007

Spring at last?

...not that it's been that terrible a winter this year, but I so look forward to spring and sun and more blooming trees and flowers...

I'm such a romantic. Maybe it was my visit at the Columbia Flower Market on Sunday, but suddenly I just need flowers :.)

I tried to fulfill this need by purchasing (a remarkably bargain priced) white orchid, which is currently keeping me company on the living room table. Very nice, although I am a bit worried that my trusty, 1/3-as-tall orchid, which has accompagnied me from cph on the train to aalborg, and in various long-haul moving vans through europe will become jealous. But no worries, that one will for ever have a special place in my heart, at least as long as it survives my mistreatings. I am not one to favour one orchid over another.

3 comments:

nurulazreenazlan said...

your orchid by the window is the toughest plant i've ever come across. well, if it can still be in a very healthy condition despite having to put up with you, i'd say that's very admirable indeed.

i'm very inspired by your orchid, can't you tell? heheh.

mlj said...

hehe

yeah, it's a hardy little thing. I do appreciate it though. Should see the new one, it's so tall and elegant. Almost doesn't fit in :.)

moif said...

See my blog to see how spring is coming along in Ã…rhus today

=)