Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rules

I've really tried to not follow the rules lately, to do what I really feel like instead of simply complying to norms.

And here I am, following 'the rules' because I'm guessing that that's what's expected of me. And lo and behold - they are not being 'followed back'. What rubbish. Maybe it's time for me to break them again, just to make a point. If nothing's new by tomorrow I will.

*

Did yoga and meditation again this morning, which was good. I'm finding the yoga bit easiest - focusing my mind is extremely difficult. There are SO many things to think about all the time.

2 comments:

nurulazreenazlan said...

The only rule that I live by is that rules are meant to be bended, broken, and tested. It doesn't matter if it came down from heaven or man-made.

I've landed into all sorts of trouble because of that but I didn't regret any of my escapades =D

So break a leg, I mean, break a rule, hehe..

mlj said...

Yeah thanks.. I really want to, but at the same time fear I might mess things up by doing so. What's going on - I'm always up for rule-breaking!!!