Monday, October 01, 2007

The first day of the rest of my life

Today was my first day at work. It went well, people were nice and all's good.It's weird though. All of a sudden my days will be totally filled up with work and basketball. And the next while I'll be having a few visits, my parents will be here for a long weekend and two really good friends for another weekend. I'm really looking forward to it! There's just a lot of stuff to deal with - I need to get new clothes for work. What I have now simply doesn't cut it! I think I may make it through the week with what I have, but that is it!

I will be brief today, I'm really busy these days!

3 comments:

nurulazreenazlan said...

you're not blogging from the office are you? hehehe.

cakapaje said...

Hi maja!

You must be extremely busy not to be blogging at all!

Anyway, here's a link I think you might enjoy: http://brokenfanbelt.blogspot.com/

mlj said...

Hi there..

well, nurul, one of the reasons i'm not updating my blog so often is that i don't reaaaly want to do it from work..

i am extremely busy, parents visiting, work, basketball, friends, weird room mate, and on the side wanting to do a competition with nurulita..!

i hope to get to update more. i REALLY need internet at home.