Thursday, July 26, 2007

decisions, decisions

One thing that I have realised lately is that I cannot just go with the flow forever. However much I'd love to, 'cause really, it IS the easiest!

Next step for a "lone" ranger in the world
(not really, I have to many good friends, but still sometimes it feels that way...), trying to find her way in a jungle of confusion and emotions will be to face the consequences of choices that shape my life and sense of direction. I predict that the word consequences is one that will be a new favourite for understanding the next while - as in tasting, exploring and delving into what it really means. Perhaps I can get over my fear of all the possible and impossible implications and consequences that clutter the process of choosing.

At least I wasn't too concerned about the consequences when booking for my trip to Crete (actually, rather looking forward to them!)!

After what seems an eternity of waiting and looking forward to, the girls and I are going to Crete next week! Even though we will be travelling from 5 in the afternoon until 6 the next morning, I can't wait! Who wouldn't suffer a bit of travel like that for a week of sun, cocktails and giddy girly chat, dancing and relaxing! Wuhoo!! Especially since Lovely Greek Girl from Basketball Team Who's Fam Owns a Hotel Chain is coming to pick us up and install us in a villa :.) Can't go wrong with that. Now I just hope the bikini I have ordered online arrives in time...!

See, I can choose, now just need to apply this "skill" (right!) to more serious things, such as.. such as.. uh.. sorry, can't concentrate, my thoughts keep drifting towards an azure sea, beautiful sunsets and Greek architectural whiteness. ahh!

anyways, one love to y'all. ;.)


2 comments:

nurulazreenazlan said...

aah, i envy your uh, decision making skills, hehe.

mlj said...

;.) yeah.. would be good to actually be able to use them for something!

..i mean, other than planning a vacation! hehe