Thursday, March 01, 2007

all bloody right. so i've been tagged

As you may gather from the title, I'm not exactly thrilled about being thrown into any sort of self-exposing infantile games. But, since I've been tagged by Nurul (which I'm taking for some bizarre show of affection) I'd better get on with it. So here are the rules with which I was endowed:

Rules & Regulations:
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird thi
ngs about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!’

So, just for the record. I'll write about myself, but will not bother others to participate in this game.

Here goes:

Numberrrr 1!
My main oddity/weakness/strength has to be an undying belief in the good in all! Some call me naïve, I prefer the slightly more positive "idealist". Any of my friends will know that I'm always up for finding the up-side of things, no matter how bleak it all looks. I just prefer happy people and a positive outview. How else is everything going to be allright?

#2
I like to eat Danish "salty" licorice, which in the mouth of anyone from outside Denmark tastes like ammonium chloride with a twist.

#3
I happily mix and match literally any kinds of candy - aforementioned salty licorice & winegums (but that's and all-time-favorite in our family), chocolate muffins and winegums, peanut m&ms and licorice. I'm just curious, and as a matter of fact, if you don't mix things up a bit, how're you ever going to experience something new (and tasty)?

#4
I like to go to school, study, read any sorts of books, newspapers, articles. Ok, maybe it was weirder in grade school, but still. I take a genuine pleasure in it.

...This is going a lot easier than I thought it would be...

#5
I sincerely feel like I'm still 25. Not just because that's what I "want" to feel like (as in: refusing to grow older), but my mind simply cannot get onto the fact that I'm not 25 anymore. When I look in the mirror, I see "me, 25". When people ask me how old I am, I reply, "oh, me? I'm 25!". I wonder how long this will go on. My birthday was in October. :.)

...and for the grand finale, nuu-uumber 6!
For over 2 years of my life I didn't feel like chocolate. This one speaks for it self.
(Unfortunately/luckily, that's all over now...)


So, that's all. I hope you enjoyed the show. Just realized how much of this is about eating. Candy. Surprise, surprise!

6 comments:

nurulazreenazlan said...

you're going to be 27 this year, muahaha (evil laugh).

and ooh yeah, your chocolate-fasting period is over, i can bear witness to that alrite =D

mlj said...

hmm. so, now what did I do to deserve this... :.)

Actually the age thing (as mentioned in the post) doesn't really bother me. Yet. I don't care about age, as long as what I am doing right now is something that makes me happy. I could be 45 for all I care!

Re: the chocolate.
Just indulged in a nice chocolate cake with the inlaws... They don't usually eat that much cake, but this one is so good that they really liked it! And unless you don't stop teasing me about my chocolate cravings, I won't serve you any, Nurul :.)

nurulazreenazlan said...

owh c'mon maja, how can u resist me chocolate? one look at my small frame and innocent face and you'd feel like feeding me all the chocolate in the world. hehe.

moif said...

I wouldn't. I'd eat it myself.

nurulazreenazlan said...

ok now write 6 normal things about yourself.

tough eh?

hahaha!

mlj said...

Honestly, I don't do normal. However much I try.

Oh, and by the way, am eating a chocolate gateau riiiiight now :.P