Sunday, August 31, 2008

Study madness

So, I've a big presentation on Thursday and I'm getting a bit upset. It's hard to work full time and to study evenings, as I've been telling anyone who cares to know.. I'm no feeling the pinch and project a massive lack of sleep this week.

I've had a pain in my foot (a colleague meant to know that it's a strain caused by overworking it..), and have been laying low on the running and taking anti-inflammatory medicines to keep the pain down. It appears to have worked, and I on the last day of the month completed my 60km goal! Yay! Very satisfactory! My goal for September is 70km, so that should be doable if my foot acts as it should.

And now, back to being worried about uni.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot woot. Well done on the 60 klicks!


-moif (whilst on a computer course)

nurulazreenazlan said...

hey congratulations!

as you already know, i am terrible with numbers and can't imagine how far 60km is, but it sounds a lot =) so, good for you!

regarding uni, hang in there!

mlj said...

Hey, thanks, my two staunch blog readers!

Sounds good with the computer course moif! Acquiring new skills, eh!

Thanks Nurul, I need all the support I can get. It's getting rough around here - trying to look decent for work and then going home and moaning whilst working til late at night.. buhuu! Enough! Back to work! Catcy you all later :.)

moif said...

Finally getting around to learning about vectra graphics, ten years after the rest of the world

mlj said...

Cool Moif, it'll revolutionise the way you do graphics on the computer.. or uh, something like that :.)