Thursday, June 28, 2007

london life?

london seems such a scary place right now.

everything i can think of there needs my dealing with, and honestly i don't really feel like it. finishing my master's degree is way up there on the list of things i'd prefer to do really soon. however, i'd enjoy feeling some sort of motivation in that field. i can't get fired about it right now, and everybody keeps repeating the mantra of "it takes time/it will take time/time will heal all", and honestly - that's all good and well and i do believe in it. i just don't feel that i have the time! but. what's the rush? it's not like a have a plan for my future (maybe i should have) or that i know exactly what i want to do (sure would be nice though..). i'm totally going with the flow these days, bobbing about in a sea of emotions and feelings of confusions, aspirations, expectations, desires... taking my time.

i'll be going back to london in a couple of days, back to face the music. maybe it's good, maybe i'm just pushing things ahead of me, but on the other hand, then what's up with the "time"-mantra? my big dilemma right now is whether to pull myself together or to take an even longer time-out. i would just prefer that when i do pull myself together, it'll be to start on something i really want to do, not just to finish my degree, as in getting it over with.

No comments: