Monday, April 09, 2007

More 'n more...

How many sketches can I draw that illustrate the same concept? Incredible.

Over the last three weeks I've been feeling the result of what I guess could be called an urban designer's "writer's block" - to the effect that I can't move on from the point I've reached in the design process. Very, very frustrating as the project needs to be finished before the end of the month... ARGHH!

Hopefully I can now move on, having procrastinated/struggled for such a long time. I need to. Gotta pass the project. Only problem iiiiis...... it's summer outside! 20 degrees and neighbours hanging out in the garden all day, enjoying themselves. Bugger!

1 comment:

nurulazreenazlan said...

20 degrees? I feel for you sistah, haha.

Malaysian sun is roasting me alive on a daily basis. Well at 33 degrees I'm trying not to drown in my own sweat, phew..