Friday, October 16, 2009

From 0 to 100

I'm hoping that that tickling at the back of my throat isn't what it feels like.. I really don't have time to get sick these days. The next two weeks are action packed like none have been recently (and the last two have been mad enough).

Next week I'm going away for a network meeting all of Tuesday, to hear what they're on about, tell them about my charity, and hopefully to scope some professionals that we can rope in for our project support and training. Then Wednesday I'm off to Exeter for a project support scoping visit with a potential group, Thursday's a conference that I'm doing some workshops at, and Friday's another scoping visit, this time with a group that wants to do an off-grid learning centre out in nature somewhere in Dorset.

Then Saturday is the Nike+ Human Race (10K with Sara in Victoria Park), and Sunday I head up to Bristol for the young people's design training that is Monday through Tuesday. Thursday I go on holiday for a few days. Phew. The TOIL I'm accruing will be massive...

Someone, tell me that it's all going to go to plan. I've got SO much to do before then that it's unbelievable. I obviously need to prepare bits and bobs for each of these events. Shoot, I need to sleep too!

BUT. It's exciting, extremely relevant, and I want to do it all.

I need to get me some oranges, drink me some tea and keep wrapping up in wool.

London learning, over and out.

3 comments:

moif said...

It's all going to go to plan.

Hang in there hot stuff!

nurulazreenazlan said...

woot woot!

go get 'em tiger!

mlj said...

:.D Thanks guys! I wish I was feeling a bit more recharged after the weekend, but this'll have to do!

Hugs your way xx