Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-day

Schmee-day.

I'm so happy for you all. Really, I am.

And I love you guys too, but what's the point in making me tell you on a previously specified day? And loosen up a bit too, there are ways of loving that don't include red/pink cellophane, flowers, and heart-shaped boxes with chocolates. There are, aren't there...?

If someone were to give me something in the shape of a heart I'm fairly sure I wouldn't know what to do with it, let alone how to reciprocate.

4 comments:

nurulazreenazlan said...

not everyone has imagination, so be kind.

=P

mlj said...

Hm. I am kind. I just think that there must be other ways. Yes. Really.

moif said...

I stubbornly ignored the day. I resent the notion that I need a special day to be romantic!

I shall be romantic when ever I choose!!!

mlj said...

That's the spirit! Romance can't be forced forth, or it'll be just that.. forced.