Thursday, July 31, 2008

run run run

I've started running, and what a hoot to be able to see your progress graphically.. A happy conjuncture of dissertation stress, a newly acquired gadget and having sat enough on my bum lately was "all" it took.

I'm happy to report that I've done 8,5km over the last couple of days as the beginning of a training programme I've set up. I'll let you know how I get on with it. So far It's been good, although I was very tired on the second to last km today. I always perk up in the end. Tomorrow I don't have a run, thank god, but I then on Saturday have a 6km trip coming up. Might take in Finsbury Park again; it was a good and exhausting trip up there last week.

4 comments:

Tuan Azmil Abdullah said...

Hello Maja,

I'm Azmil. Came from your little Asian friend's blog. I like that Nike meter, although I dislike Nike :)

Just dropping a Hi!

moif said...

Go for it girl!

mlj said...

Thanks Azmil - nice to "meet" you!

Moif! I'm doing my best, although I've been feeling slightly under the weather the last days, tired body and slightly nauseous. I've missed one planned run already, but hope to get back into it tomorrow! I've got goals set!

Hope your trip was great - I'm sure it was :.)

moif said...

Naturally I have posted an in depth report!